Quantity of Serves: 4 servings
Description: These crispy and crunchy won ton chips are a perfect appetizer or snack that’s easy to
make and fun to eat. With a simple seasoning of salt and pepper, these chips are sure to be a hit with
your friends and family!
Recommended Occasions: This dish is perfect for parties, game nights, or any time you’re craving a
delicious and satisfying snack.
- 14 oz Twin Dragon won ton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the won ton wrappers into quarters to make small triangles.
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add a handful of won ton triangles to the skillet and fry for 1-2 minutes or until
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the chips to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Sprinkle the chips with salt and pepper while they’re still hot.
- Repeat with the remaining won ton triangles until all the chips are fried.
For an extra burst of flavor, you can sprinkle the chips with some garlic
powder, onion powder, or paprika. You can also serve these chips with a dipping sauce made from soy
sauce, rice vinegar, and honey. And don’t forget to experiment with different shapes and sizes of won
ton wrappers to make your chips even more fun and interesting!